Dr. Jones provides the following types of assessments at $225 / hour. Assessments vary in number of hours required.
- Psycho-Educational Assessment: Learning assessment and educational assessment to identify a person’s learning profile and/or learning disabilities. This assessment requires 13 hours of work at $225 / hour.
- Psycho-Legal Assessment: Dr. Jones has been qualified in BC Supreme Court as an expert witness with experience in the assessment of learning disorders
- Assessment for MCAT / GRE / LSAT / GMAT Accommodations
- Cognitive Functioning Assessment / Intelligence Assessment: including assessment of verbal and non-verbal reasoning, sequential problem solving, pattern recognition and completion, visual-spatial and visual-constructive abilities; relating these ability areas to academic, vocational and day-to-day adaptive functioning
- Memory Assessment: assessment of memory abilities – for visual vs. verbal information; for meaningful vs. abstract information; recognition vs. recall abilities
- Neuropsychological Assessment: comprehensive neuropsychological assessments examining cognition, memory, and executive functions
- Developmental Assessments: comprehensive developmental assessments of your child’s developmental level in motor, speech-language, cognitive, regulation of attention, impulse-control and emotions, executive functions, adaptive functioning
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment: assessment of adaptive functioning, including daily living skills, activities of daily living (ADL’s), vocational, academic, social and leisure domains
- Comprehensive and Diagnostic ADHD Assessment: including assessment of attention and executive functions. This assessment requires five hours at $225 / hour.
- Other Diagnostic Assessments:
- FASD Diagnosis: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Diagnosis: Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis for children age two years and older
- Developmental Diagnosis: including Intellectual Disability Diagnosis
- Anxiety Diagnosis: diagnosis of Anxiety Disorders
- Depression Diagnosis: Diagnosis of Depressive and Adjustment Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders
- Impulse-Control Disorders
- Trauma Assessment: diagnosis of trauma-related disorders including P0st-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personality Disorder Assessment: diagnosis of Personality Disorders
Questions about assessment? Here is a helpful information page provided by the American Psychological Association.
Port Moody and Vancouver Psycho-Educational Assessment Clinics:
Dr. Jones provides assessments to children and adults at the Lifespan Development Group clinics in Vancouver and Port Moody. Assessment goals can include diagnosis, understanding the causes of a disorder or difficulty, and identifying treatments and supports that are likely to be helpful.
Contact Lifespan Development Group at 604-259-1236 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org